5.29.2011

Gratitude

I just wanted to do a little post on how thankful I am for friendly and helpful people. A weekend of traveling could have been the worst experience of my life, but thanks to helpful people it was all right.
First of all my parents. They took the time to drive to Milwaukee and stay in a hotel on Friday night. We were able to hot-tub (Thanks Dad for watching Liam) and go swimming. It was wonderful. We also went to the zoo and my dad pushed Liam in the stroller basically all day. It was fabulous. Anyway, my parents were able to help me get my tickets in the airport and check my bags for me. Then my mom got a pass to come help me through security in the airport. Man, did i need that. I had my little 6 month old (almost) baby and my 4 1/2 year old niece (who I love, but she is a handful!!). Anyway, mom thanks for all the help. I probably would have freaked out.
Secondly, STRANGERS. We had so many people offering to help us. Several people carried our bags for us since I had my hands kind of full. Also people were just really kind and offered to help in whatever way they could. And Liam screamed for the first 15 minutes on our connecting flight, so thank you strangers for not killing us. They were all very understanding.
Third, my sister Tyler. She drove to Salt Lake to pick up her daughter. But she also picked me up and carted me around and ran my errands. Also she took KADY! Haha.

Anyway, this is just a shout out to all you helpful people. Thank you so much for all you do. And for making life easier on ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment