9.15.2012

First haircut--growing up.

My baby Liam is growing up. About a month ago, Grandma LeBaron gave him his first haircut!! I was so worried about it for some reason. Like, he was going to look funny or something. But I was really glad we did it, because he looked so handsome after. We gave him his binky (which we never did unless it was naptime or bedtime) so he would sit still. He did really well.
Speaking of binky- Liam no longer takes his. Well, he would if we gave it to him. But it's been almost 3 weeks now and he never even asks for it anymore. He doesn't even try to take Gavin's!! :) We're so proud of him.. All though, we've been having some rough nights because of it. I think it's finally getting better. 
Liam is such a good big brother. I set Gavin next to Liam on the couch and turned on Baby Einstein- Baby Noah (Yeah, it is still Liam's favorite movie). Anyway, next thing I know Liam is holding up Gavin because he was sort of tilted over onto Liam. Then Liam continued to hold Gavin and told him all the animals in the movie. "Look, Gavin. Flamingo. Panda, Gavin." It was probably the sweetest thing I've ever seen.
Liam also is totally a little boy (Duh). I mean, he makes weird noises all the time. Jumps everywhere. Likes to run around..nonstop. And is definitely independent. He likes to do stuff all on his own. We love this crazy little almost-2-year-old. (Eeeek!)
I have soo many pictures on my phone but don't have the energy to upload them all right now. So here's a couple from his haircut session. 

`


No comments:

Post a Comment