3.01.2011

Baby William arrives

DECEMBER
Well, the best news I think is that we had our little b
oy. It started when I woke up on Friday morning (3am) having cramps not able to go back to sleep. I was a little confused wondering why I was having cramps! But, they just continued randomly throughout the day...so I looked up what contractions felt like...CRAMPS. hah. So I was thinking it was probably just false labor, because EVERYONE told me there's no way I'm going to have my baby early. Turns out they were wrong... Anyway, Devin came home and I told him I thought I might be in labor...contractions were getting closer together and more regular. But we made a nice dinner, went to JoAnns to pick up my serger, and then played some sword play on the Wii. Finally, I was having contractions so close together and so hard that I couldn't even play sword play...so we went to the hospital at 10pm. I'll skip the horrible details, but about 16 hours later I had my baby...
He was born on Decem
ber 4, 2010 1:29 pm...almost 2 weeks earlier than the "due date!" Lucky me! We named him William Kent LeBaron. William--because we liked the name (and Devin and I love the movie "A Knights Tale"). Kent--after my dad.

We mostly call him Liam. Not Bill, Billy, Will, Willy,..blah blah. Just Liam or William. :
) I will say that I never thought I could love someone SO MUCH. What a blessing he is to our family. Maybe I love him so much because he is the PERFECT baby! He sleeps pretty much through the night (at least 7 hours), he has an adorable smile, he only cries when he is hungry or really tired, and is sooo nice to cuddle with.

Some other good news- I graduated from BYU! It is so nice to be able to stay
home with my little man and take care of him. I can't imagine having to leave him! Devin is going to school but he graduates in April. He has applied to jobs and to grad school, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Here is our first family picture in the hospital:
My first time to hold my baby boy all cleaned up:
Baby William. So adorable:
This is a picture of William, 6 days old. Taken by Richelle Bozung. :
Here is me...holding my DIPLOMA! :

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the darling new baby AND the diploma; that's a double whammy!

    ReplyDelete