7.30.2012

Summer Fun!

Lately Devin and I have been trying to get outside. Since my double stroller isn't here yet, I have very little motivation to haul both kids to the car and take them somewhere. Or push Liam in the stroller and wrap Gavin to me (it gets soooo hot!!) Anyway. I also visited Idaho for 5 days while Devin was in Canada for a week.
Here are some pictures from before I went to Idaho!
 Here are some pictures from Idaho. My aunt Karissa is crazy (in a good way). As you can see in the picture she is using a drill to make a bench--one handed! Her other hand she's been having surgery on, but that doesn't stop her! I also picked a TON of raspberries. Liam always plays with these little butterfly coasters my grandma has at her house. Oh- and a big thanks to Karissa for holding Gavin for me all the time while I was chasing Liam around. And Kayla and Tye-thanks for the breaks too. I'm glad you guys where able to help me out! Liam also LOVED uncle Devon :)
Here are some pictures of the kids playing. Sorry it's such terrible quality, again all I have is my phone to take pictures!! 
 Here's some fun pictures from the past week or so. We've been playing at the park, swimming, and going on hikes. And Liam now thinks he needs to sit in the bumbo to play, watch t.v., eat snacks, etc.

One of my best friends/roommates from college came to visit Utah! Her and her husband and little boy James are living in PA. Going to Penn State! Anyway, we were able to have them over to go swimming and have a little bbq. Our friends the Bozung's came and my sister and friend Ken came too. It was a lot of fun. It was so much fun to catch up with Sami and meet her ADORABLE little boy. What a cutie. Liam really warmed up to Ben and wanted to wrestle with him. It was pretty cute! It's just crazy to think that we are sort of grown up and have kids of our own!


1 comment: