11.30.2012

My big SIX MONTH OLD!

Gavin, my little baby, is now six months old. Boy, does time fly. Here's a little update on his development in the past couple months..

Gavin has the most lovable personality. Seriously, you can't find a more expressive, usually happy kid! He is always smiling at people and really easily made happy.

He definitely loves mommy :) He cries when I leave room and gets really excited when I come back. In fact, every time I leave the room he will roll over and look the direction I left and be sad until I come back.

He is basically mobile. He rotates in circles all over the ground, rolls everywhere, gets on his hands and knees and scoots. He's not crawling yet, but i'm sure its going to happen soon.
He basically sits up on his own. He will still fall over occasionally  but usually he is reaching forward and smoothly gets to his tummy.

He always needs something in his hands. He loves toys, and tries to reach for anything and everything he isn't supposed to have.

Gavin still doesn't like to take a bottle, but he will if he HAS to. So that's good. A little more freedom from mommy.

We just put Gavin in his own room about a month ago. I think it has helped a little bit? But he still isn't the best sleeper. Dang it.



1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! He totally looks like Devin in so many of these pictures. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete